Re: Some stories

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:32:55 -0800

You know, if you can't get the feedback you're looking for, how about describing a history of screen reading accessibility in terms of chronology as it compares to mainstream access to various software suites sighted people have had access to and not the blind community--though you may have already introduced your dissertation in this manner. You might also want to describe current gaps in accessibility as well as where the field is going--with your innovations of course.

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>