Solved: Problem using valgrind

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:48:27 +0100

Hi all,

I finally could find the options I needed for valgrind to behave as I wanted.

I redirected valgrind's input and output to another console as follows:

valgrind --input-fd=3 --log-fd=4 myapp 3</dev/tty2 4>/dev/tty2

And now, valgind does what I need and let's my app work correctly with its own
input and output.

Have a nice day. ChD