Re: Software question:

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:46:02 -0400

If it's nero 7, jaws 9 supposedly works with it. I still have, I think nero 5, might be 6 though with no scripts and I do just fine with it, have for a while so it may be 5. ----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Charles E.  Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx
To: "Blind Programming" <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:32:47 -0400
Subject: Software question:

I have just purchased an external DVD writer.  This writer comes
with Nero
7.  How accessible is Nero?  Please respond on the list or
privately by
using my email at the bottom of this message.  Thanks!

Sorry:
charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx
Charles Black
4127 Pinehaven Ct.