Re: Sodbeans wins duke award

Congrats, Andreas! I can't think of any1 more deserving to win a Java
Innovator award than u. Keep up the good work! It's been very cool to
watch u get your doctorate, get a professorship, & go on to put your
ideas into practical application.

I really don't know what's going to happen w/this list w/all the
changes coming about, but I do hope to be able to keep in touch 1 way
or the other to watch your work progress.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit