Re: Sodbeans accessibility

  • From: "Roy" <ydubriel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:46:33 -0500

Hello,Roger:

Perhaps if you download Jaws12 or Jaws13 you may find that 12 or 13 may work
better with the program  you are trying to open than Jaws9.You know what Jaws9
is doing,so what do you have to lose but 40 minutes to download the practice
demo CD?Go to www.freedomscientific.com and look for Jaws12 or Jaws13.

You may want to speak with a tech person there at:727-803-8600,option 2 I
believe.

Good luck.

roy dubriel
"If you are different from me,brother/sister,it's not wrong,on the contrary you
enrich me." Antoinede Saint-Exupéry