Sodbeans accessibility

  • From: "Roger Woolgrove" <rawoolgrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Java blind programming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 00:23:40 +0100

Hi all,

I've downloaded and installed the latest Sodbeans, read the tutorials and ready
to get started.  However, once I've pressed escape twice to get rid of the
tutorials windows everything goes silent including jaws.

I'm using Windows XP with Jaws 9 and have the java access bridge installed for
use with other software.

So can anyone help?

Is there a better version of Sodbeans and some tutorials somewhere to cope with
any differences?  I also have a Macc running Snow Leopard and could use that
yet again, I would like to have tutorials to hand.

Desperately in need of assistance

Roger