RE: Seeking possible tasks for Dueling Operating Systems at CSUN

  • From: "Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:06:09 -0000

Hi:
Sonehow I feel the people performing the tasksduring the presentation
should be aquainted with there o/s.
Whilst I think of it does anyone know where the agenda of sessions is fo
this years conference, I carn't seem to find it anywhere.
As a note, how about having the user format a removable media as one of
the comparisons
Sean.