To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: Seeking feedback on EdSharp and FileDir with Vista

Do you know whether this happens on XP for you as well as Vista?
Jamal
On Fri, 11

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:42:15 -0500
From: "Valiant (on laptop)" <valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.
yEAH THAT BE INTERESTING, CAUSE IN TEXT PAL ALSO IT DOES IT FOR ME ON ALL MY
COMPS LOL, THAT'S TO SAY, AN ACER LAPTOP, A SONEY VAIO LAPTOP i USED TO
HAVE, AND THE SONEY VAIO I'M USING RIGHT NOW. iT NEVER WAS A BIG DEAL, i
COULD JUST DELETE THE FIRST CHARACTER i TYPED AFTER USING CTR;+SEMICOLON OR
WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET TIME IN NOW, AND PUT IT IN AGAIN GRINS.
meh sorry about the stupid caps heh