From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Valiant (on
laptop)
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:39 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Seeking feedback on EdSharp and FileDir with Vista

Hi.
I'm using vista business and ed sharp is the utility I use for class work
at school, and things are working fine.
I have UAC disabled, though.
Here's some info for you, though, heh.
In ed sharp, and in text pal too, if I use ctrl+semi colon to get time
inserted, the first character I type is given an acute, 100 percent
reproducible.