Re: Seeking co-learners in Ruby on Rails development

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:13:34 +0300

let say that ruby has some developed already parts very easy to use.
In 2 minutes you can do a blog app or some of the popular styles of web sites. Drupal, joomla and others have a learning curve bigger than ruby and its frameworks. Unfortunately major hosting companies offer only php and perl, rarely you find python and ruby.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>