RE: Seeking accessible Drupal tutorial

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 13:40:22 -0400

Cool enough.

For the second book, we should discuss where to have it sent as we will be
in Cambridge summering in our Harvard Sq. condo.  The post office will
forward our USPS mail but I don't know how UPS and the other private
carriers handle situations like this.

Our address in Cambridge is:
Chris Hofstader
30 Chatham St. #2
Cambridge, MA 02139
(727) 656-1867

We'll be driving up there sometime after June 20 and will remain in
Massachusetts until late September.