Re: Seeking accessible Drupal tutorial

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:26:50 -0700

Guys, I realize access to new information is exciting, and your goal might be to share this excitement with the list, but messages regarding the status of a package and where it lies in transit has just about 0 to do with programming. Again, we're going to have to do lots of self moderating, so why not demonstrate our ability to act accordingly. I hope this is not an offensive message to anyone, but we all know most of the basic list serve rules of etiquette by now, right?

Sincerely,

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>