RE: Searching for blind programmer to start a school for blind programmers

  • From: "Michael Malver" <mmalver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:08:26 -0500

I also think there should be specific emphasis in summer school on creating
GUIS.  When I studied in college, the one area where I lacked
self-confidence was GUI creation. My instructors said they looked okay, but
in the back of my mind, I always wondered if they were just being kind.
A class where instructors could be very honest about how GUIS looked as well
as tips for creating them quickly would be hugely beneficial I believe.