Re: Screen readers and how to develop them: A historical perspective

  • From: "QuentinC" <quentinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:14:37 +0100

@Denny Clark:
I'm swiss and I have never lived out of switzerland for a long period. I have never been to U.S. My native language is french. Therefore I can't assume anything about education in other countries. I don't want to say something which is completely wrong only based on what I ahve heard of. However, feel free to ask me something if you want to, including in private if you prefer. AS long as I can give a answer which make sens, I will try to do it to my best.