Re: Screen Reader Compatibility

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:43:46 -0600

Since I have folks' attention, if we were to plug into HAL, ORCA, or NVDA,
do all of these systems have APIs that we can connect to, either through
some kind of scripting/COM/or some other means?

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville