RE: SSIP for Windows -- beta almost ready for release

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:07:10 -0500

Thanks ... I just hope things don't keep coming up ... but once December
rolls on in, my schedule will  obviously be different, and so I can probably
dedicate some time into getting some of this out of the door. I definitely
want to finish one, if not the first two bullets on that list I sent out,
before the end of this year, but we'll see ... thanks for the support.

Oh, Jamal: I've been working with the office of legal affairs and the
university's patent board and such, so everything I mentioned should be able
to be open source and open to modification, but you must understand how
difficult and arduous of a process that is at a huge university, so we need
to go through that step by step.

Luckly, the java screen reader I wrote isn't subject to that.

Take care,
Sina