RE: SSH and PUTTY Accessibility

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 15:09:45 -0600

Thank You Jim and everyone who helped me with this.
When I went back into default.jss and did the paste it put Edit in side
the double quotes.  Is this correct?  It now reads:

 If (TheClass == cwcTTY
 || TheClass == "Edit"

 || TheClass == cwcTTYGrab
 || TheClass == cwcTelnetW

Is this correct. Then when I did ctrl+s the computer beeped and said it
compiled.
How do you test to make sure the script is working properly?
Thanks

Brent Neal
140 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Programmer
Phone:  801.526.9797
Email:  bneal@xxxxxxxx
.
>>> "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/6/2010 10:26 AM >>>

Hi Brent,
Once  you hit Control F1, hit Insert Windows minus to get back out of
that situation. Then go over to script manager and keep going with the
instructions.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog (
http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx ).
Discuss accessibility here (
http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx
).