Re: SSH and PUTTY Accessibility

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:46:12 -0700

I have always found putty ok in the accessibility area, its only drawback is
that I always had to use my "jaws" cursor to reread the window.

I think I have a set of instructions here for making it work better with jaws
that you can try, the P U T T Y client is free so won't cost you a cent to try
out.

just let me know,
elf
"Three things that should NEVER! be brought together; a laptop computer, a full
cup of coffee, and a sneeze!"
- Unknown Author-