Re: SSH and PUTTY Accessibility

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:09:21 -0500

I know Teraterm Pro UTF that's free can be used with JFW, with some code pasted
into an empty script in the script manager and compiled. I forget where I got
that code from, but what it does is basically make JFW think Teraterm is a DOS
window, not sure how well editing works when you have to edit a file that way.
I'm sure Putty could be made to do something similar.