Re: SQL 2005 express and Jaws:

  • From: "inthane2" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 23:01:21 -0700

for the scripts Rick spoke of and several other helpful items take a look at my
grab bag site at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

and another person on the list, Jamal Mazrui
has a site with helpful items on it as well, but alas I have lost the sheet
with his current URL on it, but you should be able to track him through his
first site:
www.empowermentzone.net

HTH,
inthane