re: SBK V2.0 with Three letter braille contractions and many improvemnets

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 10:25:07 -0500

I could only get 5 keys to work at a time, but something odd happened. I could get all letters and symbols to come out correctly, even an "er" sign, but I cannot get a p to come out. It keeps turning into an s. Now, suddenly, these keys are not working again and often only 2 will work at a time. How easy is it to find a keyboard with the rollover this program needs, and how much will it cost? Again, how much is the actual program? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex

From: koko koko
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:04:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SBK V2.0 with Three letter braille contractions and many
improvemnets

Hi all,

i have written on this subject before, however i have received
today an e-mail that informs me about the new version and giving
me also free update to it from version 1.3.  I tried the new
version and it is quite good and has a lot of features.  those
have attracted me exclusively:

-the addition of three-letters contractions of English braille.
-the ability to identify contractions with bold italic and
underline.
-the ability to add Your own contractions and define rules for
them.
-the much advanced feature of allowing you to create a whole new
language with alphabets, simple and complex braille contractions.
-i also observed some bugs have been resolved and some other
improvements.

the new program must have a try.

you can download the new version 2.0 from
www.oss-globe.com/sbk

Thanks

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your
homepage.