re: SBK V2.0 with Three letter braille contractions and many improvemnets

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:06:09 -0500

I tried this but I keep getting strange things happening. I tried the word "am" but got "a more" instead, for example. Normally what I type will not be translated correctly at all and odd things will happen. I think a big part of the problem is that my keyboard will not work with that many keys at once. Where can I get a keyboard that can do this, or better yet how can I tell if one will before I buy it? How much does this program cost to register (I live in the U.S.). Thanks. If I can get this working it looks like an amazing program.

Have a great day,
Alex