RE: S A P

  • From: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacobson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:20:16 -0500

Susie,

The "SAP" I have heard of is a huge software solution that is used to run a
business.  It basically is intended to replace many of the functions that has
traditionally been handled by in-house software to handle ordering products,
billing, inventory, sales reporting, and even some HR applications.  If this is
what you are talking about, there are many different parts to it and it is hard
to say whether it is accessible or not accessible.  Some of how data is
retrieved
is handled by SQL, for example.  If your agency is converting to SAP, it is
necessary to understand what exactly they are converting.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 19:46:11 +0000, Katherine Moss wrote:

>I think it's where Chrystal reports comes from.

experience with this?