Rendering A Four Column Table In Text Format: What's Best For You

Hi,
I'm preparing the documentation for my JAWS Eclipse scripts. I'm including the
entire Eclipse 3.6 default keystrokes set that I earlier put into an Excel
file. The table is in four columns. If I render it in plain text, what would be
best for you to hear it. The columns are Keys, Command, Category, and Context.
One thing that occurred to me is that I can sort by either category or context,
then prepare a text version that repeats key strokes and commands, and also
gives the category and context columns merged. I'm also going to include an
HTML version of the documentation, but I was thinking of just keeping that set
in a table. What is best for your reading pleasure? I'm also thinking of
including a plain text file of the entire Eclipse Workbench Guide. Would that
be good for you to have?

Thanks.

Jim
Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>