RE: Remote Access Bridge

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:26:33 -0500

Hi Brent,

For managing a database, I think the use of ssh to access that box would
most likely be preferable, if not using a windows client for that database,
and simply telling the client where the database lives, which is how most
folks do this.

However, the remote access bridge offers you, what you can think of, as
remote desktop access for linux, so you can use orca remotely in the gnome
environment.

Take care,
Sina