From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brent Neal
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 6:12 PM
To: ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Remote Access Bridge

Hi Sina,
I was trying to get more information on the "Remote Access Bridge", from the
internet.  I tried to get on the two lists, the RAB news list and the RAB
Users list but could not get it to go through.  Are these two lists still
active and would they be good to join?  If so what could be wrong?
Let me know.
Thank You