  From: Homme, James
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 8:54 PM
  Subject: Regular Expression Wish

  Hi,

  Since I stink at creating regular expressions that do what I think I want to
do, I have a wish that I could put a regular expression into a piece of
software and the software would tell me in English what the regular expression
does. Does that make sense to anyone?

  Thanks.

  Jim

  Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.

  412-544-1810.

  Catch the gratitude attitude.

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use,