Re: Regular Expression Question: How To Search For Section Titles

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:27:20 -0400

 That looks close to me.  I did not test it out, but it looks correct except I
think you would want to include zero as a valid last character.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on
things that matter.
Dean Kamen