Question: ftp Command Line Program Warning About Line Endings

Hi,
ftp warned me about bare line endings when I used its get command to bring a
file from a Windows box to my Linux box. The warning said that I may not have
gotten the whole file. The file is a plain text file.
* I know that Linux line endings are different from Windows line endings from
the little Perl that I know.
* I transferred the file using ASCII mode.

How can I check to see if I got the whole thing? It was created by a Drupal
module that created a huge SQL statement that transfers data to my site
database, so I can't read it in a text editor and be sure that it's all there.
I don't know whatt's supposed to be there.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>