Re: Quest for the Perfect Text Editor

  • From: "QuentinC" <quentinc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:01:58 +0100

There is also notepad2, notepad++ and Context which could be retested, I don't know if there are significant changes since last time. You may also eventually include some IDE like eclipse, code blocks, etc. in a second pass.

In addition, although my 6pad text editor is still buggy and very young, it could be interesting to also add it in such a database. It could be useful for me to better know which are its weaknesses and how can I improve it. Same reflexion for edsharp, I believe that its creator is on this list too.