Re: Python question

  • From: "Dragan Miljojcic" <gagabim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:55:13 +0200

Hello,

I received excellent instruction from you.

Many thanks,
Dragan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:59:56 +0200
From: Dragan Miljojcic <gagabim@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks a lot.

How to call function MyFunc in the MyDll.dll which was created in VB6,
not
function from user32.dll ? How to send the string to function, and get
back
string as return value? Is that possible from Python?

Sorry, my English is not good. Translation I made with EdSharp program.
With
his command, it is now easy.

Thank you again,
Dragan.