Re: Python experiences was Re: Fruit basket program in Boo, Other Script Langs

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:56:14 -0400

Hi,
That sould keep me from catching you off topic posters for a while. <grin>

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "rrdinger"
             <rrdinger@olypen.
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Python experiences was Re:
                                       Fruit basket program in Boo, Other
             10/22/2007 03:38          Script Langs
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Hello Jim,

The link Jamal posted for wikipedia gives a better explaination than I
could.  Also follow the link to programming by contract near the end in
"see
also" for more details.

Richard