Re: Python and Sapi5

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:51:15 -0500

http://www.empowermentzone.com/saysetup.exe

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Storm Dragon
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 15:48
  Subject: RE: Python and Sapi5

  Hi,
  After searching the site, I am unable to find SayTools. This doesn't mean
that it wasn't right under my nose of course lol just that I couldn't find it.
Do you have a more exacct link?
  Thanks
  Storm

--
Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/

  On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 14:16 -0500, Homme, James wrote:
    Hi Storm,

    I'm not absolutely sure of this, but I believe that if you get Jamal's
SayTools installation from http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org that you may be
able to use that to do what you need. It incorporates some SAPI tools. I know
it uses Python, but I'm not sure how extensively.

    Jim

    Highmark recipients,  Read my accessibility blog

    "If a green on green tree falls in the forest and you're there, can you see
it?"

    "Not unless you have a screen reader." :)