Re: Python and Mac Speech with Voiceover

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:25:47 -0600

Is the code for your NVDA controller DLL available? I didn't see it up
there. We've been considering adding support on our end for that reader as
well. Our project is also open source under GPL 2. If you didn't mind, it
might be nice to see or otherwise hijack parts of it for our project as
well. Since we connect from Java for our code, though, we'd need to make a
Java wrapper, but that parts easy.

Anyway, looks cool,

Stefik