Putting A GUI Onto A Command Line Program With AutoIt3

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:05:29 -0500

Hi,
I don't understand how this kind of thing works in the first place, so I'm not
sure what to ask. I'll just start at the beginning.

When any program runs another one in Windows, and it wants to see its output,
where does it look?

Thanks.

Jim

Highmark recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>

"If a green on green tree falls in the forest and you're there, can you see it?"
"Not unless you have a screen reader." :)