Re: Programming a mud game.

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:25:04 -0600

Hello,
If he's just getting going, and wants something RP, I'd recommend MOO for it's eas-of-use. If he wants something lower level, Nakedmud is my second shot, as it uses c and python; you can do your scripting in either. I prefer to do all the engine code in c, and expose that to python.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan" <rmcmanomy@xxxxxxxxx>