RE: Problems Remoting from Home

Can they do a basic remote connection from work to home and vise versa? If so then its not a jaws thing but a setting in either computer op or router if used.

At 09:05 AM 5/25/2011, you wrote:
I have both client and server remote checked on both my home computer and work computer. This worked when I had my XP machine at work but do I need to change this with Windows 7? You are correct I want to use my home computer to access my work computer. Tech support tried other Windows 7 computers without JAWS using my Cisco vpn and did not have any problems. It gets right to the point where I would type my password then crashes my work computer with the blue screen. My work computer then comes back to the place where it was so it does not stay down very long. Do I need to uncheck server or client on one or both of the computers?
Thanks for helping with this problem.

Brent Neal
140 E 300 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Programmer
Phone:  801.526.9797
Email:  <mailto:bneal@xxxxxxxx>bneal@xxxxxxxx
>>> "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/25/2011 4:48 AM >>>

Hi Brent,

Make sure the client box is checked at home. That's the one you want to use to get the info from work with, right? I mean you want to sit at home and type while the info comes from work.

Jim