RE: Presenting the Easy Library version 1.0

  • From: Darko Pogačić <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 22:29:12 +0200

Hi Alex!
Yes. I am a Croat from Karlovac - (City in Croatia).
You have very interesting ideas for the Easy Library, and thanks for it.
And I have little doughter, one year old, and her's name is Iva.
You can help me for more languages for my app, but I have one suggestion.
Please, write me on my private email, at:
Darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx
Also, you can use my skype name "npogacic", and I hope that you will be my
first contributor.
You can help me and something another.
For a fiew minutes, you will get the Easy Library documentation source
files, and you can make grammar corrections, spelling corrections, etc.
You may not damage the documentation meta links, and change a file names.
If you correct it, I will give you the Easy Library activation number, and
you will become the licensed user (Licensee).
Is that right?
Regards.