Presenting the Easy Library version 1.0

  • From: Darko Pogačić <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:03:14 +0200

Hi there!

In this message, I would like to present my project here.

As a totally blind program developer, I designed the Easy Library, program
which helps you to organize, read, and record your ellectronic books.

For more details, see the link below, and download the Easy Library 1.0
documentation.

http://www.dpogacic.agasoft.org/files/docs/easylib.chm

To download the Easy Library 1.0, click on the link below:

http://www.dpogacic.agasoft.org/files/products/EL1.0.0.2010I386.exe

You can read an introduction to the Easy Library version 1.0 below, if you
want to know something about this application.

Best regards.

an introduction to Easy Library version 1.0

  Easy Library version 1.0 is very powerful application, which helps you to
organize, read, and record books into a external .wav format.
Easy Library version 1.0 is designed for lo vision users, and uses ETI
Eloquence version 6.1, and Microsoft Text To Speech API version 5 software
synthesizers.
Also, Easy Library version 1.0 supports and screen readers, such as JAWS for
Windows, and Window-Eyes, produced by "Freedom Scientific", and "GW Micro".
If you organize books with the Easy Library version 1.0, you have not to
copy your books from any media to your hard drive, because Easy Library
version 1.0 symply organizes books into a database.
Some book information, such as Title, Author, Path, etc are stored in
"Microsoft Access" database, and so Easy Library version 1.0 opens a files
from them's fizical paths, where are stored.
If you record a book into a external .wav file, you can convert this file to
.mp3, or another format, and listen your book on a cd, mp3 flash player,
etc.
Easy Library version 1.0 does not support conversion into a .mp3 file, but
you can do that with "CDEX", or another freeware software for audio
conversion.
Easy Library version 1.0 also supports virtual markers, so you can mark
possible wanted character in a book, to continue reading from marked
character next time you read a book.ž
Easy Library version 1.0 price is only 20 EUR, but about purchasing Easy
Library version 1.0 activation, see the link below: Purchasing
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Darko%20Pogacic\Easy%20Library\easylib.chm
::/purchasing.htm>  Easy Library version 1.0 activation number
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Darko%20Pogacic\Easy%20Library\easylib.chm
::/features.htm> Next

GIF image