Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: WhichLinux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:26:13 -0700

why should I change an application because of one or a couple other users, that's like the dude out here that insisted that we change our clients to plain text instead of html, because it gave him a problem, while his bloody plain text messages gave all of us using outlook in the standard set up a bunch of garbage on the screen, excuse me but that's out of line, way out of line!

inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Dunleavy" <jim.dunleavy@xxxxxx>