Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: WhichLinux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:32:25 +0300

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
So what is the difference between a blind person reading email on linux or windows? I'm blind and handle quoting on my linux box and did on my windows box. why is that?

You handle the quoting because you like it, and we can do the same, but the only difference is that most Windows users don't like it. So you should try to do what the most users of this list like to do and not try to convince everybody should like what you like.

Octavian