Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: WhichLinux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:18:39 -0400

Since we're on nettiquette, how about reading all your posts before replying instead of replying to each single "relevant" post as you come across it? You restate yourself constantly and require that I have to pull many more messages from the server. This is a listserv, and failing to do this is equivalent to cutting into a conversation before really hearing what's been said. I'm on university bandwidth, so I'm not gonna be the one to say any more about it. But I think it's legit.

Jared

Daniel Dalton wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, inthaneelf wrote:

why should I change an application because of one or a couple other users,

So you don't complain?
Also thunderbird is better than that outlook express rubish from microsoft, it can block quote the quotes so it is easy to skip passed although I prefer the > signs...

that's like the dude out here that insisted that we change our clients to

Was that me?

plain text instead of html, because it gave him a problem, while his bloody plain text messages gave all of us using outlook in the standard set up a bunch of garbage on the screen, excuse me but that's out of line, way out of

Plain text is better...