Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: WhichLinux + screen reader to choose?

The challenges of reading and writing with the quoted style of email with
current Windows and email technologies has been explained.  You can choose
to continue that style, but be aware you are losing a significant number
of readers here who do not want that inefficiency imposed on them when
they can avoid it.

Regards,
Jamal