Re: Plain Text: Another Question

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:35:44 -0400

I will give my take on both of your questions in one response:
As long as the columns are minimal, say 5 or less, putting them once at the top is OK
I basically agree with the notion that in continuous reading type material (novels and the sort) the page headers are annoying, but in more technical documents they can be useful
On 4/29/2010 9:27 AM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi,

If you are reading a PDF converted to plain text, does it matter to you if the page numbers and repeated titles are in the book or do you want them removed?

Jim

Jim Homme,

Usability Services,

Phone: 412-544-1810

Skype: jim.homme

Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.

m_and_m

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.