Re: PYTHON INTERPRETOR

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:13:39 -0400

What do you mean interpreter? Just something you can type statements into, or something more? The interpreter that comes with the python installer works fine (it is command-line). Otherwise, just use notepad, edsharp, or any text editor, but save the file as .py (witha p y extension). Pressing enter on it should run it, like running a bat file. HTH, and note that I am still new to Python as well.

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward" <personal.edward@xxxxxxxxx>