RE: Our Stories Was: Searching for blind programmer to start a school for blind programmers

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:37:11 -0400

Hay. Good point...

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Highmark recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility
advice<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/Accessibility%20Wiki/Forms/AllPages.aspx>