RE: Our Stories Was: Searching for blind programmer to start a school for blind programmers

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:10:06 -0400

I was going to volunteer but I am to vein I would at least need 15 to 20
paragraphs and maybe a picture of me on a thrown.   Hmm a crown would be ok
to.

Seriously though I haven't looked do you have any up there yet because if
you do I might be able to get a couple other people to let you interview
them.

ken