Re: Oracle SQL Developer

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:29:16 -0400

I have tried Oracle SQL Developer with absolutely no success using JAWS
versions 8, 9 and 10.
I am not able to navigate any part of that application.
I do work with Oracle databases; however, I do everything through SQLPlus.

"Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/01/2009 13:06
Please respond to

"programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Oracle SQL Developer

A fellow employee would like to know if anyone has any experience with SQL
Developer from Oracle. I asked him what he wants to do with it. His answer
was that he needs to maintain PL/SQL code. Part of what he will do is
removing and adding fields to tables. Thanks for any and all help with
Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
Catch the gratitude attitude.

solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the
author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do
not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or