Re: Oracle Meeting - community requests?

  • From: Peter Quaiattini <Peter_Quaiattini@xxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:13:38 +0000

Not that you need to hear another 'me too', however, I, for one wholly agree
with Jamal's comments.
Ever since Oracle changed away from Metalink to a JAVA-based presentation,
access to support pages has been very, very painful.

Peter Quaiattini | Information Technology, OPS - Data Hosting Services |
peter_quaiattini@xxxxxx | (403) 319-6579
Canadian Pacific Driving the Digital Railway