RE: Oracle Meeting - community requests?

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:25:19 -0500

My suggestion is to adapt JAWS to speak coloration of fields on a
web-style Oracle form application when it is being run.  We had users who
wanted the various fields to be a certain color based on whether the field
was filled in, or another field was filled in which was related to the
prior field.  We could actually code the coloration, but as far as
checking the coloration when the form was actually run, JAWS always said
"black on black".

Bob Smith

delivery.
purpose.

From:
John G <jglists0@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
01/15/2011 12:37 PM
RE: Oracle Meeting - community requests?

that means for Window-Eyes as well as JFW. *grin*
At 17:30 15/01/2011, you wrote:
>Yes get them to support the accessibility client for the screen readers
>again.
>
>Ken

Stefik